The boom in data flows opens up countless opportunities for organisations.
PMP created its data lab, Lab32, to help clients seize these opportunities
All professions evolve by becoming more and more data-driven. Lab 32 boosts the value of analyses and offers organisations support in getting to grips with and establishing new business or operational models.
Develop quantitative data analysis
- Analysis of unstructured text content is possible through natural language understanding methods (NLP), to obtain recommendations that take into account Customer Relations feedback, social media discussions and to also allow the production of automated press reviews.
- The development of new revenue streams based on data-science, notably handling fraud and churning
- Democratisation of data visualisation to enable analysis for all
- Integration of free external data (open data) either through API connections to sources or through automated collection (scraping) to enhance analyses traditionally based on internal data and to improve the accuracy of algorithms.
- Take into account new economic paradigms: Big Data, platforms, disintermediation, task automation, and customer-orientation
- Rethinking professional objectives within an agile framework where some tasks are automated and assigned to artificial intelligence and where the meaning behind the task is the driver
Orange Spain has a fully integrated, instant messaging assistant for raising questions about the company’s financial data. No more middleman, no more Excel file to open, no more unavailability for consulting a value: the assistant answers the basic questions traditionally put to the financial controller. The latter can focus on his or her business partner activities.
Maintenance policy choices in networking industries must align short-term cash objectives with long-term service performance.
Combinatorial and stochastic analyses provide a significant improvement on the deterministic analyses historically used by clients. They allow for substantial savings and bring together strategic and operational viewpoints.
Interviews carried out by PMP consultants are increasingly enriched by the combined analysis of verbatim avenues at the customers’ disposal (complaint emails, opinions about community platforms, tweets…). The data lab equips the consultants with micro applications and automates repetitive tasks to increase relevance and efficiency.
To determine a network’s optimal geographical coverage (population density, points of interest, proximity of the nearest shop), or to adjust a pricing policy for public transport in the light of rising competitive intensity, the data lab supplies modelling scenarios in geo-tracked data sets.
Together with our clients, we define opportunities based on the exploitation and analysis of both internal and external data. We propose professional, performance-enhancing roadmaps in line with the company’s overall strategy.
We implement machine learning and deep learning predictive models.
Understanding is a vital pre-requisite to using available data. Data visualisation enables accurate observation for operational or strategic decision-making, for a descriptive analysis, for developing algorithms and even for rapid upgrading.
Development and UX design
Our clients are justified in expecting results that meet their expectations. We deliver our report/survey analyses and conclusions as applications that respect the entire data chain: integration, processing and recovery.
Lab32 draws from a network of partners from universities to start-ups, to process the whole spectrum of data issues. Implementation of chatbot, automated language processing, image recognition…